|Model||House Area||Building Footprint||Bedrooms||Lock Up Price||Completion Price|
|The Entertainer||51.2 m² (5.51sq)||44.4 m² (4.77sq)||2||$POA|
|The Companion||60.4 m² (6.50sq)||42.5 m² (4.57sq)||1||$POA||$POA|
|The Viewpoint||83.2 m² (8.95sq)||47.8 m² (5.14sq)||2-4||$POA||$POA|
|The Comfortier||84.1 m² (9.05sq)||58.4 m² (6.28sq)||2||$POA||$POA|
|The Easyrest||84.5 m² (9.09sq)||58.8 m² (6.32sq)||2||$POA||$POA|
|The Square||93.0 m² (10.01sq)||57.0 m² (6.13sq)||3||$POA||$POA|
Don’t see anything for you? Our building methods are highly adaptable, please talk to us if you think we may be able help you achieve your desired results.
Why Two Storey?
We have chosen to employ a two storey configuration in all of our current designs for a number of reasons, including;
- For a given usable space the buildings occupy a smaller footprint.
- It has lower roof and foundation costs for a given usable area.
- It has potential for significantly lower heating and cooling costs.
- Can make better use of a view if there is one (and possibly gain one if there isn’t!).
After a lot of consideration and research we have chosen steel as our primary construction material for the following reasons;
- It’s 100% recyclable, and a surprising percentage of steel products currently produced in Australia use recycled material.
- It’s electrically safe, doesn’t burn, and is less susceptible to attack by bushfire.
- It’s light, strong, easy to handle and install.
- It does not shrink, is straight and true which means less chance of plaster cracks or sticking doors.
- It does not require toxic chemical treatments often used to protect other framing systems.
- In our case, buildings are made with computer aided precision, therefore minimal wastage.