The Comfortier has been carefully designed as a compact two bedroom cottage with an efficient layout at both levels and absolutely minimal wasted space. The main entry can be either to the living area or the dining area depending on your preference. Both choices have good weather protection by way of the deck location and it’s roof above.
- The kitchen, bathroom and laundry areas are close together for efficient plumbing. This means that the bathroom does not lead directly off a living room or dining area.
- The separation of the living and dining areas (at the stair) also allows for two doors to provide a degree of privacy between the two areas which will prove very handy if children or guests are staying. This also allows direct access to the bathroom (at night) from the upstairs bedrooms. Because the doors can be sliding, there are no door swings to get in the way.
- There is plenty of storage space between the first floor bedrooms for linen etc. You can never have too much storage!
- The kitchen, although compact has been designed to work efficiently with the cook in mind.
- 84.12m² 9.05sq) House area.
- 58.4m² (6.28sq) Building footprint.
Built to Lock-Up: From $65,100 (GST Incl)*
Built to Completion: $POA
All of our designs can be customised to suit both you, and your build site (e.g. window & door locations/sizes etc), please contact us regarding any changes you wish to make so we can provide you with a more accurate price.
If you are having trouble saving this file to your computer, please right click on the above link and click Save Target As… or Save Link As…
Send me a Brochure
If you would like us to send you a brochure, please contact us via telephone, email or our online form.