Missing Link Cabins & Cottages provide the following to take your building to the lock-up stage. Please note that preparation of the site (footing system below ground floor level, site leveling etc) is not included in quoted price, however if you wish, we can carry out a comprehensive site visit and advise you of a suitable footing system together with an estimate for it to be carried out;
- Construction of your selected building by a fully accredited builder*.
- Customised architectural plans to suit you, and your site (i.e. window & door layout, and internal configuration). Please see our F.A.Q – ‘Can I make changes to the design?’ for further information regarding changes to the design of our buildings.
- Fully certified architectural & structural documentation.
- Prefabricated sub ground floor panels.
- Prefabricated steel sub first floor panels.
- All prefabricated steel internal and external wall panels braced to suit wind load for location.
- Prefabricated steel roof and veranda roof panels.
- Flooring for both floors in 19mm green tongue.
- Prefabricated MDF stair.
- If required, an Energy Assessment to certify the required energy rating.
- Sisalation to internal roof.
- Aircell Insulbreak 65 to all external walls (R 1.8).
- Rmax ThermaAdvantage (15mm) or equivalent Ground floor insulation.
- Selected external cladding(s) (prices shown on this website include Colorbond cladding).
- Selected Colorbond roofing, gutters, barges, ridge capping, down pipes (to floor level).
- Selected external sliding windows & doors, supplied with ComfortPlus 6.38mm glass (with fly screens**).
- Veranda posts.
- All fittings to ‘lock-up’ including; screws, bolts, post supports, glues, packers, etc.
- Delivery within 40km of Hobart, Tasmania.
* Within 40km of Hobart, please talk to us if you are wishing to build further away and we can give you an idea
of extra costs involved. Please note that scaffolding requirements have been included for a maximum of 1 month,
should the scaffolding be required for a longer period of time due to weather (or any other reason not caused by
us) this will be charged at cost.
** Fibreglass mesh screens included, however should your building require aluminium mesh fly screens to meet bushfire
requirements, this will be an extra.